Inventory Unit Detail
2013 Ferris IS® 1500Z Series - 18.5 HP, 44" Deck
The IS® 1500Z series is capable of tackling tight places, providing maximum maneuverability and productivity. The IS® 1500Z offers you a wide variety of available cutting widths, and several accessories for you to choose from. Don’t let the small size fool you, this is a true commercial grade mower that will mow more lawn in less time with all the added benefits of Ferris’ patented suspension system.
- Acres Per Hour: Mows up to 5 acres per hour, based on 80% efficiency.
- Patented Suspension: Patented suspension system dramatically increases quality of cut over competitive fixed frame units.
- Aluminum Spindles: Features greaseable aluminum spindles for longer useable life
- Fans Mounted on Pumps: Assist in cooling pumps and repelling debris.
- Drive Tires: Five-bolt pattern wheels are stronger than competitive 4-bolt
- Belt & Pulleys: Double A-section belt and cast-iron pulleys are more durable the competitors and can handle extreme load capacity.
- Cut: Adjusts from 1.75"-5" in 1/4" increments
- Pillow Block Bearing on Control Mount: Makes for long lasting smooth controls.
- Power (HP) / Make: 18.5 gross HP Kawasaki
- PTO: Electric
- Cylinders: 2, V-twin
- Starting: Electric
- Fuel Capacity (total): 5.5 gallons
- Cutting Width (in.): 44 side discharge
- Cutting Height (in.): 1.75 - 5.0
- Spindles: Aluminum Greaseable
- Suspension: 4-wheel
- Transmission: 7" fans mounted on dual hydro pumps & wheel motors, transmission oil cooler
- Drive Axles: 1.25" Tapered
- Drive Tires (in.): 22 x 10 x 10
- Caster Tires (in.): 13 x 5
- Speeds-fwd. (mph): 0 - 10
- Speeds-rev. (mph): 0 - 6
- Overall Length: 78"
- Overall width (in.) deflector down / deflector up (model): 56” / 45”
- Dry Weight (lbs.): 1020
- Seat Package: Contour Seat
- Certified Roll-over Protection System: Standard
- Instrumentation: Hour meter, Fuel gauge
- Controls / Safety Group: Seat activated engine kill, clutch safety switch, neutral and parking brake safety circuit.
- Parking Brake / Safety Circuit: Drum
- Flat-Free Caster Tire
- Light Kit
- Stripe Kit
- Trailer Hitch Kit
- Engine: 3-Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty (Kawasaki)
- Transmission: 2-Year Limited Warranty
- Balance of Machine: 4 Years (48 months) or 500 hours, whichever occurs first. Unlimited hours during the first 2 years (24 months). Belts, tires, brake pads, hoses, battery, blades: 90 days.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Kawasaki FS600V
- Horse Power
- 18.5 hp
- Engine Type
- 2 cylinder V-twin
- 7 in. fans mounted on dual hydro pumps & wheel motors, transmission oil cooler
- Wheel Size
- Drive: 22 x 10 x 10 in.; Caster: 13 x 5 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 5.5 gal.
- Deck Size
- 44 in.
- Discharge Type